Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of adjuvant treatment to levodopa therapy in Parkinson´s disease patients with motor complications
Editorial Group: Cochrane Movement Disorders Group
Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stowe R, Ives N, Clarke CE, Deane K, van Hilten, Wheatley K, Gray R, Handley K, Furmston A. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of adjuvant treatment to levodopa therapy in Parkinson´s disease patients with motor complications. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD007166. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007166.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.