This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (7 JUL 2010)
Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of adjunct treatment to levodopa therapy in Parkinson's disease patients with motor complications
Editorial Group: Cochrane Movement Disorders Group
Published Online: 23 APR 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stowe R, Ives N, Clarke CE, Deane K, van Hilten, Wheatley K, Gray R. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of adjunct treatment to levodopa therapy in Parkinson's disease patients with motor complications (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD007166. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007166.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 23 APR 2008
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (07 JUL 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.