Cannabinoids for the treatment of dementia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 15 APR 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 9 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Krishnan S, Cairns R, Howard R. Cannabinoids for the treatment of dementia. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD007204. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007204.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 15 APR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1The effect of medical marijuana laws on adolescent and adult use of marijuana, alcohol, and other substances, Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 42, 64, , ,
- 2Cannabinoids for treatment of Alzheimerâ€™s disease: moving toward the clinic, Frontiers in Pharmacology, 2014, 5,, ,
- 3Chronic cannabidiol treatment improves social and object recognition in double transgenic APPswe/PS1∆E9 mice, Psychopharmacology, 2014, 231, 15, 3009, , , , ,
- 4Phytocannabinoids as novel therapeutic agents in CNS disorders, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, 2012, 133, 1, 79, , , ,