Organisation: Lanzhou University; Department: Second Hospital
Azithromycin versus penicillin G benzathine for early syphilis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Sexually Transmitted Infections Group
Published Online: 13 JUN 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Bai ZG, Wang B, Yang K, Tian JH, Ma B, Liu Y, Jiang L, Gai QY, He X, Li Y. Azithromycin versus penicillin G benzathine for early syphilis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD007270. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007270.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 13 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.