Colorectal stents for the management of malignant colonic obstructions
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Sagar J. Colorectal stents for the management of malignant colonic obstructions. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD007378. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007378.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Current management of acute malignant large bowel obstruction: a systematic review, The American Journal of Surgery, 2014, 207, 1, 127, , , , , ,
- 2Enteral Stents in Malignant Bowel Obstruction, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America, 2013, 23, 1, 153, ,
- 4Lower gastrointestinal emergencies and appendicitis, Surgery (Oxford), 2013, 31, 11, 552, ,
- 5Self-expandable metal stents for malignant colonic obstruction: Data from a retrospective regional SIED-AIGO study, Digestive and Liver Disease, 2013,, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 6Current Controversies in the Management of Colon Cancer, Current Problems in Surgery, 2012, 49, 7, 398, , , , , , ,
- 7Role of self-expandable stents for patients with colon cancer (with videos), Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2012, 75, 3, 653, , ,