This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (8 JUL 2009)
Topical rubefacients for acute and chronic pain in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Matthews P, Derry S, Moore RA, McQuay HJ. Topical rubefacients for acute and chronic pain in adults (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2008, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD007403. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007403.
- Publication Status: Unchanged
- Published Online: 8 OCT 2008
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (08 JUL 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.