Single dose oral lornoxicam for acute postoperative pain in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pain, Palliative and Supportive Care Group
Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hall PE, Derry S, Moore RA, McQuay HJ. Single dose oral lornoxicam for acute postoperative pain in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD007441. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007441.pub2.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 7 OCT 2009
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2The efficacy of pre-operative oral medication of lornoxicam and diclofenac potassium on the success of inferior alveolar nerve block in patients with irreversible pulpitis: a double-blind, randomised controlled clinical trial, International Endodontic Journal, 2011, 44, 4, , ,
- You have free access to this content3