Mobile phone messaging reminders for attendance at healthcare appointments
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 5 DEC 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Gurol-Urganci I, de Jongh T, Vodopivec-Jamsek V, Atun R, Car J. Mobile phone messaging reminders for attendance at healthcare appointments. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD007458. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007458.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 5 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Interventions for Increasing Alcohol Treatment Utilization among Patients with Alcohol Use Disorders from Emergency Departments: A Systematic Review, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 2015,, , ,
- 3The Performance of mHealth in Cancer Supportive Care: A Research Agenda, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 2015, 17, 1, e9, , ,
- 4Encyclopedia of Mobile Phone Behavior, 2015,, , , , ,
- 5Texting Teens in Transition: The Use of Text Messages in Clinical Intervention Research, JMIR mHealth and uHealth, 2014, 2, 4, e45, , , , ,