Intrapartum antibiotics for known maternal Group B streptococcal colonization
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 10 JUN 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 11 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ohlsson A, Shah VS. Intrapartum antibiotics for known maternal Group B streptococcal colonization. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD007467. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007467.pub4.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 10 JUN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Childbirth and consequent atopic disease: emerging evidence on epigenetic effects based on the hygiene and EPIIC hypotheses, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth, 2016, 16, 1, , , , ,
- 2Invasive streptococcal disease: a review for clinicians, British Medical Bulletin, 2015, 115, 1, 77, , ,
- 3Quality improvement initiatives in neonatal intensive care, Early Human Development, 2014, 90, S5,