Antibiotic prophylaxis versus no prophylaxis for preventing infection after cesarean section
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Smaill FM, Gyte GML. Antibiotic prophylaxis versus no prophylaxis for preventing infection after cesarean section. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD007482. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007482.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!