Erythropoiesis-stimulating agents for anaemia in chronic heart failure patients
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Ngo K, Kotecha D, Walters JAE, Manzano L, Palazzuoli A, van Veldhuisen DJ, Flather M. Erythropoiesis-stimulating agents for anaemia in chronic heart failure patients. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD007613. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007613.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Absolute and functional iron deficiency in professional athletes during training and recovery, International Journal of Cardiology, 2012, 156, 2, 186, , , , , , , ,
- 2The investigation and treatment of secondary anaemia, Blood Reviews, 2012, 26, 2, 65, ,
- 3Nephrology Secrets, 2012,, ,
- You have free access to this content4
- 5Correcting Anemia in Heart Failure: The Efficacy and Safety of Erythropoiesis-Stimulating Agents, Journal of Cardiac Failure, 2010, 16, 8, 649, , ,