Interventions for supporting informal caregivers of patients in the terminal phase of a disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 15 JUN 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 APR 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Candy B, Jones L, Drake R, Leurent B, King M. Interventions for supporting informal caregivers of patients in the terminal phase of a disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD007617. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007617.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 JUN 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1El cuidado como elemento transversal en la atención a pacientes crónicos complejos, Enfermería Clínica, 2014, 24, 1, 44, , ,
- 2Experience of meaning in life in bereaved informal caregivers of palliative care patients, Supportive Care in Cancer, 2014, 22, 5, 1391, , , , , , ,
- 4Time to care? Health of informal older carers and time spent on health related activities: an Australian survey, BMC Public Health, 2013, 13, 1, 374, , , , ,
- 5The Challenge of Quality Cancer Care for Family Caregivers, Seminars in Oncology Nursing, 2012, 28, 4, 205, , ,