This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 MAY 2016)
Acupuncture for polycystic ovarian syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 15 APR 2009
Assessed as up-to-date: 23 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lim DCE, Xue CC, Wong FWS, O'Sullivan AJ, Liu JP, Chen W, Cheng LNC. Acupuncture for polycystic ovarian syndrome (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD007689. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007689.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 APR 2009
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 MAY 2016)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.