Telehealthcare for asthma
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 6 OCT 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
McLean S, Chandler D, Nurmatov U, Liu JLY, Pagliari C, Car J, Sheikh A. Telehealthcare for asthma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD007717. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007717.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 6 OCT 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Digital Asthma Self-Management Interventions: A Systematic Review, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 2014, 16, 2, e51, , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Integrating Telehealth Care-Generated Data With the Family Practice Electronic Medical Record: Qualitative Exploration of the Views of Primary Care Staff, interactive Journal of Medical Research, 2013, 2, 2, e29, , , , ,
- 4Mobile.net: Mobile Telephone Text Messages to Encourage Adherence to Medication and to Follow up With People With Psychosis: Methods and Protocol for a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Two-Armed Trial, JMIR Research Protocols, 2012, 1, 2, e8, , ,