This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (28 MAR 2013)
Withdrawal versus continuation of chronic antipsychotic drugs for behavioural and neuropsychiatric symptoms in elderly patients with dementia
Editorial Group: Cochrane Dementia and Cognitive Improvement Group
Published Online: 15 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Declercq T, Petrovic M, Vander Stichele R, De Sutter AIM, van Driel ML, Christiaens T. Withdrawal versus continuation of chronic antipsychotic drugs for behavioural and neuropsychiatric symptoms in elderly patients with dementia (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2009, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD007726. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007726.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 15 APR 2009
This is not the most recent version of the article.View current version (28 Mar 2013)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!