This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (6 NOV 2014)
Antibiotics for meconium-stained amniotic fluid in labour for preventing maternal and neonatal infections
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Siriwachirachai T, Sangkomkamhang US, Lumbiganon P, Laopaiboon M. Antibiotics for meconium-stained amniotic fluid in labour for preventing maternal and neonatal infections. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD007772. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007772.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (06 NOV 2014)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Midwifery and quality care: findings from a new evidence-informed framework for maternal and newborn care, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9948, 1129, , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2The aetiology of meconium-stained amniotic fluid: Pathologic hypoxia or physiologic foetal ripening? (Review), Early Human Development, 2014, 90, 7, 325, , ,
- 3Management of meconium aspiration syndrome, Paediatrics and Child Health, 2012, 22, 12, 532, ,