Acupuncture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and adolescents
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 9 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Li S, Yu B, Zhou D, He C, Kang L, Wang X, Jiang S, Chen X. Acupuncture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in children and adolescents. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD007839. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD007839.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.