Optimal intensity and type of leg exercise training for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Airways Group
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Zainuldin R, Mackey MG, Alison JA. Optimal intensity and type of leg exercise training for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD008008. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008008.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Supported self-management for patients with moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD): an evidence synthesis and economic analysis, Health Technology Assessment, 2015, 19, 36, 1, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Exercise Training in Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Clinics in Chest Medicine, 2014, 35, 2, 313, , , ,
- 4Où en est-on de l’entraînement des muscles périphériques en 2014 ?, Revue des Maladies Respiratoires Actualités, 2014, 6, 3, 274,