Psychological and pharmacological interventions for depression in patients with coronary artery disease
Editorial Group: Cochrane Heart Group
Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Baumeister H, Hutter N, Bengel J. Psychological and pharmacological interventions for depression in patients with coronary artery disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD008012. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008012.pub3.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 7 SEP 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A randomized, double-blind, clinical trial comparing the efficacy and safety of Crocus sativus L. with fluoxetine for improving mild to moderate depression in post percutaneous coronary intervention patients, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2014, 155, 216, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2A review of the affects of worry and generalized anxiety disorder upon cardiovascular health and coronary heart disease, Psychology, Health & Medicine, 2013, 18, 6, 627, , ,
- 3Age Differences in the Association of Severe Psychological Distress and Behavioral Factors with Heart Disease, Psychiatry Journal, 2013, 2013, 1, ,
- 4Behavioral Mechanisms, Elevated Depressive Symptoms, and the Risk for Myocardial Infarction or Death in Individuals With Coronary Heart Disease, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 2013, 61, 6, 622, , , , , , ,
- 5Development and calibration of an item bank for the assessment of activities of daily living in cardiovascular patients using Rasch analysis, Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2013, 11, 1, 133, , , , , ,