Antidepressants for the treatment of abdominal pain-related functional gastrointestinal disorders in children and adolescents
Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 30 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kaminski A, Kamper A, Thaler K, Chapman A, Gartlehner G. Antidepressants for the treatment of abdominal pain-related functional gastrointestinal disorders in children and adolescents. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 7. Art. No.: CD008013. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008013.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 6 JUL 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pharmacological Treatment of Chronic Non-Cancer Pain in Pediatric Patients, Pediatric Drugs, 2014, 16, 6, 457, , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Anxiety in the Pediatric Medical Setting, Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2012, 21, 3, 643, , ,