Staples versus sutures for closing leg wounds after vein graft harvesting for coronary artery bypass surgery.
Editorial Group: Cochrane Wounds Group
Published Online: 12 MAY 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 10 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Biancari F, Tiozzo V. Staples versus sutures for closing leg wounds after vein graft harvesting for coronary artery bypass surgery.. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD008057. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008057.pub2.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 12 MAY 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Bacterial growth and wound infection following saphenous vein harvesting in cardiac surgery: a randomized controlled trial of the impact of microbial skin sealant, European Journal of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 2014, 33, 11, 1981, , , ,
- 2Surgical Factors in the Prevention of Infection Following Major Lower Limb Amputation, European Journal of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, 2012, 43, 5, 556, , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content6
- You have free access to this content7