Motivational interviewing for substance abuse
Editorial Group: Cochrane Drugs and Alcohol Group
Published Online: 11 MAY 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 27 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Smedslund G, Berg RC, Hammerstrøm KT, Steiro A, Leiknes KA, Dahl HM, Karlsen K. Motivational interviewing for substance abuse. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 5. Art. No.: CD008063. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008063.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions), comment added to review
- Published Online: 11 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 2A randomized controlled trial of a brief motivational enhancement for non-treatment-seeking adolescent cannabis users, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 2014, 47, 3, 181, , , , ,
- 3Care Utilization and Patient Characteristics of Veterans Who Misuse Alcohol, Journal of Addictive Diseases, 2014, 33, 4, 332, , ,
- 4Feasibility of teaching motivational interviewing to parents of young adults with recent-onset schizophrenia and co-occurring cannabis use, Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment, 2014, 46, 3, 340, , , , , ,
- 7Exploratory Single-System Analyses of Moderation-Based Brief Treatments With Middle-Aged and Older Heavy Drinkers, Journal of Social Work Practice in the Addictions, 2013, 13, 4, 393, , ,
- 9Advances in the Psychosocial Treatment of Addiction, Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2012, 35, 2, 481, ,