Percutaneous lines for delivering intravenous antibiotics in people with cystic fibrosis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Cystic Fibrosis and Genetic Disorders Group
Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Prayle AP, Hurley MN, Smyth AR. Percutaneous lines for delivering intravenous antibiotics in people with cystic fibrosis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD008243. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008243.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 10 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.