Optimal time for initiation of antiretroviral therapy in asymptomatic, HIV-infected, treatment-naive adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 12 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Siegfried N, Uthman OA, Rutherford GW. Optimal time for initiation of antiretroviral therapy in asymptomatic, HIV-infected, treatment-naive adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD008272. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008272.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 MAR 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Spiritual coping predicts CD4-cell preservation and undetectable viral load over four years, AIDS Care, 2015, 27, 1, 71, , , , , ,
- 2A Comparative Systematic Review of the Optimal CD4 Cell Count Threshold for HIV Treatment Initiation, Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases, 2014, 2014, 1, , ,
- 3Improving HIV Treatment Adherence through a Public Private Partnership in Zambia, World Journal of AIDS, 2014, 04, 01, 107, , , , , , ,
- 4The presence of CD4 counts for the management of HIV patients in East Africa: A multicentred study, AIDS Care, 2014, 26, 5, 613, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,