Combined pharmacotherapy and behavioural interventions for smoking cessation
Editorial Group: Cochrane Tobacco Addiction Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Stead LF, Lancaster T. Combined pharmacotherapy and behavioural interventions for smoking cessation. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD008286. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008286.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Mobile App to Aid Smoking Cessation: Preliminary Evaluation of SmokeFree28, Journal of Medical Internet Research, 2015, 17, 1, e17, , , , ,
- 2A Systematic Review of Smoking Cessation Interventions for Adults in Substance Abuse Treatment or Recovery, Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 2015, ntv127, , , ,
- 3Prevalence and Correlates of Switching to Another Tobacco Product to Quit Smoking Cigarettes, Nicotine & Tobacco Research, 2015, 17, 5, 622, , ,
- 4Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences, 2015,, ,
- 5HIV-Infected Adolescent, Young Adult and Pregnant Smokers: Important Targets for Effective Tobacco Control Programs, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2013, 10, 6, 2471, ,