Appendectomy versus antibiotic treatment for acute appendicitis
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Wilms IMHA, de Hoog DENM, de Visser DC, Janzing HMJ. Appendectomy versus antibiotic treatment for acute appendicitis. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD008359. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008359.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Review of Acute Appendicitis, JOURNAL OF ACUTE CARE SURGERY, 2015, 5, 1, 10,
- 2Appendicular bleeding: An exceptional cause of lower hemorrhage, Revista Española de Enfermedades Digestivas, 2015, 107,, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Non-operative management of early, acute appendicitis in children: Is it safe and effective?, Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 2014, 49, 5, 782, , , , ,
- 5Conservative treatment for uncomplicated acute appendicitis in adults, Emergency Medicine and Health Care, 2013, 1, 1, 2, , , , , , , ,
- 6Elevated serum bilirubin in assessing the likelihood of perforation in acute appendicitis: A diagnostic meta-analysis, International Journal of Surgery, 2013, 11, 9, 795, , , ,
- 7Lower gastrointestinal emergencies and appendicitis, Surgery (Oxford), 2013, 31, 11, 552, ,