Narrow band imaging versus conventional white light colonoscopy for the detection of colorectal polyps
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 31 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Nagorni A, Bjelakovic G, Petrovic B. Narrow band imaging versus conventional white light colonoscopy for the detection of colorectal polyps. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD008361. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008361.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Electronic Imaging to Enhance Lesion Detection at Colonoscopy, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Clinics of North America, 2015, 25, 2, 227, , ,
- 3Ancillary Imaging Techniques and Adenoma Detection, Gastroenterology Clinics of North America, 2013, 42, 3, 547, ,
- 4Endoscopic Mucosal Resection: Therapy for Early Colorectal Cancer, Journal of Cancer Therapy, 2013, 04, 01, 291, ,
- 5Bringing Top-End Endoscopy to Regional Australia: Hurdles and Benefits, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, 2012, 2012, 1, ,