Skin-to-skin care for procedural pain in neonates
Editorial Group: Cochrane Neonatal Group
Published Online: 23 JAN 2014
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Johnston C, Campbell-Yeo M, Fernandes A, Inglis D, Streiner D, Zee R. Skin-to-skin care for procedural pain in neonates. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2014, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD008435. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008435.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 23 JAN 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1A randomized controlled trial of eye shields and earmuffs to reduce pain response of preterm infants, Journal of Neonatal Nursing, 2015, 21, 3, 93, , , , ,
- 2Core Measure 5: Minimizing Stress and Pain – Neonatal Pain Management Practices During Heel Lance and Venipuncture in Ontario, Canada, Newborn and Infant Nursing Reviews, 2015,, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Pain Management in Newborns, Clinics in Perinatology, 2014, 41, 4, 895, ,
- 5Pratiques psychocorporelles et soins, Soins, 2014, 59, 787, 20,