Mirror therapy for improving motor function after stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Thieme H, Mehrholz J, Pohl M, Behrens J, Dohle C. Mirror therapy for improving motor function after stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 3. Art. No.: CD008449. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008449.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 14 MAR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Effect of Task-Based Mirror Therapy on Motor Recovery of the Upper Extremity in Chronic Stroke Patients: A Pilot Study, Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation, 2013, 20, 3, 210, ,
- 3Noninvasive Strategies to Promote Functional Recovery after Stroke, Neural Plasticity, 2013, 2013, 1, , , , ,
- 4Author Response, Cognitive Neuropsychiatry, 2012, 17, 4, 359,
- 5Effects and Adherence of Mirror Therapy in People with Chronic Upper Limb Hemiparesis: A Preliminary Study, ISRN Rehabilitation, 2012, 2012, 1, , ,