Exercise interventions on health-related quality of life for people with cancer during active treatment
Editorial Group: Cochrane Gynaecological Cancer Group
Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Mishra SI, Scherer RW, Snyder C, Geigle PM, Berlanstein DR, Topaloglu O. Exercise interventions on health-related quality of life for people with cancer during active treatment. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD008465. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008465.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 15 AUG 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Objectively Assessed Physical Activity Levels in Spanish Cancer Survivors, Oncology Nursing Forum, 2014, 41, 1, E12, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Exercise Interventions on Health-Related Quality of Life for Patients With Cancer During Active Treatment, Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 2013, 17, 5, 559,
- 3Tai Chi Chuan in Medicine and Health Promotion, Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013, 2013, 1, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4