Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) for peritoneal carcinomatosis in patients with colorectal cancer
Editorial Group: Cochrane Colorectal Cancer Group
Published Online: 14 APR 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 16 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Verzijden JCM, Klaver YLB, de Hingh IHJT, Bleichrodt RP. Cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) for peritoneal carcinomatosis in patients with colorectal cancer (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 4. Art. No.: CD008479. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008479.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 14 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.