This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (3 APR 2015)
Baclofen for alcohol withdrawal
Editorial Group: Cochrane Drugs and Alcohol Group
Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 28 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Liu J, Wang LN. Baclofen for alcohol withdrawal. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD008502. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008502.pub3.
- Publication Status: New search for studies and content updated (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (03 APR 2015)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Baclofen for alcohol dependence in France: Incidence of treated patients and prescription patterns—A cohort study, European Neuropsychopharmacology, 2014, 24, 2, 192, , , , , , ,
- 3Orexin/Hypocretin Based Pharmacotherapies for the Treatment of Addiction: DORA or SORA?, CNS Drugs, 2014, 28, 8, 713, ,