Vitamin A supplementation for preventing morbidity and mortality in children from 6 months to 5 years of age
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Imdad A, Herzer K, Mayo-Wilson E, Yakoob MY, Bhutta ZA. Vitamin A supplementation for preventing morbidity and mortality in children from 6 months to 5 years of age. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD008524. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008524.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Integrating Vitamin A Supplementation at 6 months into the Expanded Program of Immunization in Sierra Leone, Maternal and Child Health Journal, 2015, 19, 9, 1985, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Análisis de costo efectividad de la vitamina A en niños menores de 5 años en Colombia, Revista de Salud Pública, 2014, 16, 3, 407, , , ,
- 3Micronutrients for the Prevention and Treatment of Diarrhea in Children in Low- and Middle-Income Countries, Current Tropical Medicine Reports, 2014,,
- 4High and equitable mass vitamin A supplementation coverage in Sierra Leone: a post-event coverage survey, Global Health: Science and Practice, 2013, 1, 2, 172, , , , , , ,
- 5Alteration in T-Cell Cytokine Production by Vitamin A and Zinc Supplementation in Mice, Food and Nutrition Sciences, 2012, 03, 08, 1060, ,