Antibiotic therapy for preventing infections in patients with acute stroke
Editorial Group: Cochrane Stroke Group
Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Westendorp WF, Vermeij JD, Vermeij F, Den Hertog HM, Dippel DWJ, van de Beek D, Nederkoorn PJ. Antibiotic therapy for preventing infections in patients with acute stroke. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 1. Art. No.: CD008530. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008530.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Prevention of stroke-associated pneumonia: where next?, The Lancet, 2015, 386, 10006, 1802, ,
- 2Prophylactic antibiotics after acute stroke for reducing pneumonia in patients with dysphagia (STROKE-INF): a prospective, cluster-randomised, open-label, masked endpoint, controlled clinical trial, The Lancet, 2015, 386, 10006, 1835, , , , , , , ,
- 3The Preventive Antibiotics in Stroke Study (PASS): a pragmatic randomised open-label masked endpoint clinical trial, The Lancet, 2015, 385, 9977, 1519, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Impact of infections on long-term outcome after severe middle cerebral artery infarction, Journal of the Neurological Sciences, 2012, 319, 1-2, 15, , , , ,