Atypical antipsychotics for disruptive behaviour disorders in children and youths
Editorial Group: Cochrane Developmental, Psychosocial and Learning Problems Group
Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 15 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Loy JH, Merry SN, Hetrick SE, Stasiak K. Atypical antipsychotics for disruptive behaviour disorders in children and youths. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD008559. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008559.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Risperidone Versus Methylphenidate in Treatment of Preschool Children With Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Iranian Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 25, 1, , ,
- 3The effectiveness of creative bibliotherapy for internalizing, externalizing, and prosocial behaviors in children: A systematic review, Children and Youth Services Review, 2015, 55, 37, ,
- 4Antipsychotics, mood stabilisers, and risk of violent crime, The Lancet, 2014, 384, 9949, 1206, , , , ,
- 5Antipsychotic and Psychostimulant Drug Combination Therapy in Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity and Disruptive Behavior Disorders: A Systematic Review of Efficacy and Tolerability, Current Psychiatry Reports, 2013, 15, 5, , , ,
- 6Evidences of possible side effects of neuroleptic drugs: A systematic review, Asian Pacific Journal of Reproduction, 2012, 1, 4, 330, , , , ,