Prevention of diarrhoea in children with HIV infection or exposure to maternal HIV infection
Editorial Group: Cochrane HIV/AIDS Group
Published Online: 16 JUN 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Humphreys EH, Smith NM, Azman H, McLeod D, Rutherford GW. Prevention of diarrhoea in children with HIV infection or exposure to maternal HIV infection. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD008563. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008563.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 16 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.