Antiepileptic drugs for treating seizures in adults with brain tumours
Editorial Group: Cochrane Epilepsy Group
Published Online: 10 AUG 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Kerrigan S, Grant R. Antiepileptic drugs for treating seizures in adults with brain tumours. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 8. Art. No.: CD008586. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008586.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 10 AUG 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1EANO guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of anaplastic gliomas and glioblastoma, The Lancet Oncology, 2014, 15, 9, e395, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2P450 enzyme-inducing and non-enzyme-inducing antiepileptic drugs for seizure prophylaxis after glioma resection surgery: A meta-analysis, Seizure, 2014, 23, 8, 616, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Efficacy of vagus nerve stimulation as a treatment for medically intractable epilepsy in brain tumor patients. A case-controlled study using the VNS therapy Patient Outcome Registry, Seizure, 2013, 22, 8, 627, , , , ,
- 4Multidisciplinary Care of Patients with Brain Tumors, Surgical Oncology Clinics of North America, 2013, 22, 2, 161, , , , , , , ,
- 5Characteristics and Treatment of Seizures in Patients with High-Grade Glioma: A Review, Neurosurgery Clinics of North America, 2012, 23, 2, 227, , , ,