Interventions for treating peripartum cardiomyopathy to improve outcomes for women and babies
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 8 SEP 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 26 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Carlin AJ, Alfirevic Z, Gyte GML. Interventions for treating peripartum cardiomyopathy to improve outcomes for women and babies. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD008589. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008589.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 8 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!