Cabergoline for preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
Editorial Group: Cochrane Menstrual Disorders and Subfertility Group
Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 2 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Tang H, Hunter T, Hu Y, Zhai SD, Sheng X, Hart RJ. Cabergoline for preventing ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD008605. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008605.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 15 FEB 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Challenges and Considerations in Optimizing Ovarian Stimulation Protocols in Oncofertility Patients, Frontiers in Public Health, 2014, 2,, , , , , ,
- 2In-vitro maturation versus IVF with GnRH antagonist for women with polycystic ovary syndrome: treatment outcome and rates of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2014, 29, 5, 545, , , , ,
- You have free access to this content3
- 4Pre-hCG variables associated with occurrence of ascites in IVF/ICSI patients at moderate risk of developing OHSS: A pilot investigation, Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013, 03, 01, 13, , , , , ,