Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Metabolic and Endocrine Disorders Group
Published Online: 12 DEC 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jurgens TM, Whelan AM, Killian L, Doucette S, Kirk S, Foy E. Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD008650. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 12 DEC 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Managing and Preventing Obesity, 2015,,
- 2Multi-ingredient, Caffeine-Containing Dietary Supplements: History, Safety, and Efficacy, Clinical Therapeutics, 2014,, , ,
- 3Novel insights of dietary polyphenols and obesity, The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, 2014, 25, 1, 1, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Thirteen-week oral dose toxicity study of Oligonol containing oligomerized polyphenols extracted from lychee and green tea, Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2014, 68, 1, 140, , , ,