The impact of biological interventions for ulcerative colitis on health-related quality of life
Published Online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
LeBlanc K, Mosli M, Baker KA, MacDonald JK. The impact of biological interventions for ulcerative colitis on health-related quality of life (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD008655. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008655.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 6 JUN 2013
- Health-related quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease measured with the short form-36: psychometric assessments and a comparison with general population norms. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2005;11(10):909-18. , , , , , .
- Relationship between sick leave, unemployment, disability, and health-related quality of life in patients with inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2006;12(5):402-12. , , , , , , et al.
- The impact of inflammatory bowel disease on labor force participation: results of a population sampled case-control study. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2002;8(6):382-9. , , , , , , et al.
- Review article: economic issues in Crohn's disease--assessing the effects of new treatments on health-related quality of life. Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics 1999;13(Suppl 4):29-37; discussion 38. .
- The effects of infliximab therapy on health-related quality of life in ulcerative colitis patients. American Journal of Gastroenterology 2007;102(4):794-802. Direct Link:, , , , , , et al.
- Mucosal healing in inflammatory bowel disease: where do we stand?. Current Gastroenterology Reports 2010;12(6):471-8. , .
- Chapter 8: Assessing risk of bias in included studies. In: Higgins JPT, Green S editor(s). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 (updated March 2011). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , .
- The Short Inflammatory BowelDisease Questionnaire: a quality of life instrument for community physicians managing inflammatory bowel disease. CCRPT Investigators. Canadian Crohn's Relapse Prevention Trial. American Journal of Gastroenterology 1996;91(8):1571-8. , , .
- Quality of life of patients with ulcerative colitis: past, present, and future. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2008;14(4):554-65. .
- Determinants of life satisfaction in inflammatory bowel disease. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2005;11(3):272-86. , , , , .
- The education and employment status of patients with inflammatory bowel diseases. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2005;11(2):171-7. , .
- Response and remission are associated with improved quality of life, employment and disability status, hours worked, and productivity of patients with ulcerative colitis. Inflammatory Bowel Diseases 2007;13(9):1135-40. , , , , , , et al.
- Chapter 12: Interpreting results and drawing conclusions. In: Higgins JPT, Green S editor(s). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 (updated March 2011). The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.cochrane-handbook.org. , , , , , , et al.