'Third wave' cognitive and behavioural therapies versus other psychological therapies for depression
Editorial Group: Cochrane Common Mental Disorders Group
Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Hunot V, Moore THM, Caldwell DM, Furukawa TA, Davies P, Jones H, Honyashiki M, Chen P, Lewis G, Churchill R. 'Third wave' cognitive and behavioural therapies versus other psychological therapies for depression. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD008704. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008704.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 18 OCT 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1The effectiveness of creative bibliotherapy for internalizing, externalizing, and prosocial behaviors in children: A systematic review, Children and Youth Services Review, 2015, 55, 37, ,
- 2Psychische Erkrankungen, 2015,, , , ,
- 3A Longitudinal Study of Experiential Avoidance in Emotional Disorders, Behavior Therapy, 2014, 45, 6, 840, , , , ,
- 4Specificity of CBT for Depression: A Contribution from Multiple Treatments Meta-analyses, Cognitive Therapy and Research, 2014, 38, 3, 249, , , , , , , , , ,