This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (1 JUN 2014)
Single-incision sling operations for urinary incontinence in women
Editorial Group: Cochrane Incontinence Group
Published Online: 8 SEP 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 3 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Jeffery ST, De Jong P, Abdool Z, Van Wijk F, Lucente V, Murphy M. Single-incision sling operations for urinary incontinence in women (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD008709. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008709.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 8 SEP 2010
This is not the most recent version of the article. View current version (01 JUN 2014)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.