Interventions to enhance adherence to dietary advice for preventing and managing chronic diseases in adults
Editorial Group: Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group
Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Desroches S, Lapointe A, Ratté S, Gravel K, Légaré F, Turcotte S. Interventions to enhance adherence to dietary advice for preventing and managing chronic diseases in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD008722. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008722.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1‘Are we there yet?’ – Operationalizing the concept of Integrated Public Health Policies, Health Policy, 2014, 114, 2-3, 174, , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- 3Pre-Hypertension: Rationale for Pharmacotherapy, Current Hypertension Reports, 2013, 15, 6, 669, ,
- 4Purposive Facebook Recruitment Endows Cost-Effective Nutrition Education Program Evaluation, JMIR Research Protocols, 2013, 2, 2, e27, ,