Oral health advice for people with serious mental illness
Editorial Group: Cochrane Schizophrenia Group
Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Khokhar WA, Clifton A, Jones H, Tosh G. Oral health advice for people with serious mental illness. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 11. Art. No.: CD008802. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008802.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1An oral health intervention for people with serious mental illness (Three Shires Early Intervention Dental Trial): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial, Trials, 2013, 14, 1, 158, , , , , , , , , ,
- 2Impact of depressive symptoms on prosthetic status—results of the study of health in Pomerania (SHIP), Clinical Oral Investigations, 2013, 17, 4, 1191, , , , , , , , ,
- 3Oral Health Status in Three Long Term Care Units of Schizophrenic Patients in Chaharmahal-Bakhtiari Province, Iran, Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal, 2013, 15, 4, 371, ,
- You have free access to this content5