Venom immunotherapy for preventing allergic reactions to insect stings
Editorial Group: Cochrane Skin Group
Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Assessed as up-to-date: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2015 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Boyle RJ, Elremeli M, Hockenhull J, Cherry MG, Bulsara MK, Daniels M, Oude Elberink J. Venom immunotherapy for preventing allergic reactions to insect stings. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2012, Issue 10. Art. No.: CD008838. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008838.pub2.
- Publication Status: Stable (no update expected for reasons given in 'What's new')
- Published Online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.