Aminosalicylates for induction of remission or response in Crohn's disease
Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
Assessed as up-to-date: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2011 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Lim WC, Hanauer S. Aminosalicylates for induction of remission or response in Crohn's disease. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2010, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD008870. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008870.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions)
- Published Online: 8 DEC 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Challenges in the Diagnosis and Management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease in the Elderly, Current Treatment Options in Gastroenterology, 2015, 13, 3, 275,
- 2Saccharomyces boulardii Does Not Prevent Relapse of Crohn's Disease, Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2013, 11, 8, 982, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 32013,, , ,
- 4Current and emerging strategies in the management of Crohn's disease, Best Practice & Research Clinical Gastroenterology, 2012, 26, 5, 601, , , , ,