Interferon alpha for the adjuvant treatment of cutaneous melanoma
Editorial Group: Cochrane Skin Group
Published Online: 18 JUN 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 22 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Mocellin S, Lens MB, Pasquali S, Pilati P, Chiarion Sileni V. Interferon alpha for the adjuvant treatment of cutaneous melanoma. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 6. Art. No.: CD008955. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008955.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 18 JUN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Contemporary controversies and perspectives in the staging and treatment of patients with lymph node metastasis from melanoma, especially with regards positive sentinel lymph node biopsy, Cancer Treatment Reviews, 2014,, ,
- 2Setting the bar for adjuvant treatment of melanoma, The Lancet Oncology, 2014, 15, 6, 547, ,
- 3Surgical Management of Melanoma, Hematology/Oncology Clinics of North America, 2014, 28, 3, 455, ,
- 4Malignant Melanoma, Healthcare, 2013, 2, 1, 1, , , ,