Secondary suturing compared to non-suturing for broken down perineal wounds following childbirth
Editorial Group: Cochrane Pregnancy and Childbirth Group
Published Online: 25 SEP 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Dudley LM, Kettle C, Ismail KMK. Secondary suturing compared to non-suturing for broken down perineal wounds following childbirth. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 9. Art. No.: CD008977. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008977.pub2.
- Publication Status: New
- Published Online: 25 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!