Medication review in hospitalised patients to reduce morbidity and mortality
Editorial Group: Cochrane Effective Practice and Organisation of Care Group
Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
Assessed as up-to-date: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2014 The Cochrane Collaboration. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
How to Cite
Christensen M, Lundh A. Medication review in hospitalised patients to reduce morbidity and mortality. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2013, Issue 2. Art. No.: CD008986. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD008986.pub2.
- Publication Status: Edited (no change to conclusions), comment added to review
- Published Online: 28 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Educating medical trainees on medication reconciliation: a systematic review, BMC Medical Education, 2015, 15, 1, , , , ,
- 2Caractéristiques des revues systématiques présentant les interventions de pharmaciens, Annales Pharmaceutiques Françaises, 2014, 72, 6, 429, , ,
- 4Effects of Medication Reviews Performed by a Physician on Treatment with Fracture-Preventing and Fall-Risk-Increasing Drugs in Older Adults with Hip Fracture—A Randomized Controlled Study, Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 2013, 61, 9, ,